domingo, 14 de junio de 2015

DEAN CAIN HABLA DE SUPERGIRL

"I love being part of the whole Superman lore. If I get a chance to do anything in the films or shows, I embrace it. It's not something I feel pigeonholed into since I've done so many other films and projects. I'm a fan, as well as someone who has gotten to play these characters. I embrace the heck out of it. I'll do it as often as I can. I'm really looking forward to doing some fun stuff on "Supergirl."

I'll be in it as much as they will have me. I'll be very happy to show up on that set every day. It's just a matter of how much Greg Berlanti and the producers want to expand that role as time goes on. He has to be there, because he is her father on Earth. He and Helen Slater are the parents of her sister, as well. We're scientists, so we'll be able to interject things here and there. It's going to be fun. I just don't know how much they are going to do. There's nothing set in stone.


I worked with Greg Berlanti way back on a film we did called "The Broken Hearts Club." We became good friends and respected colleagues. I like to think they said, "Let's try to populate this with some Superman lore. Let's bring in the other Supergirl and bring in a Superman, who is now old enough to be her daddy." Barely. Just barely old enough. [Laughs]

No hay comentarios: