miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2015

SEBASTIAN STAN HABLA SOBRE CIVIL WAR

Preguntado sobre si le gustaría convertirse en el siguiente Captain America el actor respondió:

"No, I really wouldn’t, let me tell you, I think about that every day.”

"It’s so not up to me, and to be honest I really enjoy my job over there, I’m really happy going to work and doing what I do. I love the character that I have.

It’s up to a lot of different things, and whatever Marvel decides, I’m game.”


"From Civil War you can expect some brutal fighting, some serious, serious fighting like you haven’t really seen before in any of the other films. 

Which I’m really proud to say. And a whole lot of character and heart, because there’s a lot of people that are in the film, but you’re going to get a lot of character from everybody.”

No hay comentarios: