lunes, 25 de enero de 2016

FALK HENSCHEL HABLA SOBRE SU HAWKMAN

 When I read the character description, it was just an immediate connection that I felt. 

I am a very spiritual person, and I think a character that's been around and witnessed humanity for this long -- I always call him the "uncle" of humanity. 

That was one of the biggest things that drew me to it, the reincarnation part of it. What is that like? What's his opinion on the world? And my name's Falk, which is translated to Hawk, so that helped.



I think there's something very special about Hawkman and Hawkgirl. We're the first couple in superhero history. They are this dynamic duo, so we really want to pay respect to that and make sure that, hey, are we doing this scene right together? And it's been great. It's been really lovely, working with her.

Especially in the pilot episodes, he is sort of the encyclopedia on Vandal Savage. He is, I would say, the expert on the issue at hand. But also, is not used to working with that many people. I'm sure he has teamed up with, I keep saying this because it's just my fantasy, Alexander the Great, Robin Hood, Robin of Loxley. Who knows?



But this huge group, and especially having his lover, he's got to deal with this group while he's trying to convince Ciara's character Kendra that she loves him. There's a lot going on, and he's juggling a lot. At the same time, I think he's excited and nervous about this opportunity that he has. It seems like, "Okay. This is a pretty good scene. We've got a good shot at taking them down forever." Yeah, it's an interesting dynamic.

Casper and I became best buds, I would say. We stayed in the same hotel in the beginning, so that really helped. Honestly, if we cross swords again, I don't know if we will or not, but if we do, I'd love to see the humor between the two of them.



If you meet each other, or not, if you've been killing each other for that long, there must be somewhat of an intimacy that I would actually be really interested in. They're clearly not friends, but there must be some sort of, "Here we are again…" They're connected, I think, and I like humor in general. I think that's really great about what a lot of the new shows are doing. So we'll see. We'll see what happens with that.

I really enjoy, obviously, Casper. He's got such a great take on Vandal. He doesn't play the cliche. He just really believes that this guy's doing something good for the world. And he has a bit of a Christoph Waltz quality, in my opinion.

No hay comentarios: