miércoles, 13 de abril de 2016

IRON FIST: PREPARADO EN MENTE Y ALMA

Finn Jones, bastante ilusionado y ocupado "convirtiéndose" en Danny Rand:


“At the moment I’m in the physical preparation for the role. Every day for the last month, I start my day with about two and a half hours of martial arts – which is kung fu and wushu mixed with a bit of tai chi, and other stuff as well.

In the afternoon I’ll do weight training with a trainer to bulk me up and get my physically right for the part. And in evenings I’ve been doing meditation classes and learning buddhist philosophies.”



“I love the character. What really drew me was the character and the story. I really enjoy how he’s a superhero with a real heart but has spiritual elements as well.

I think it’s going to be an exciting character to play because there’s this contraction of on one hand he’s from a very wealthy family, he’s a billionaire, on the other hand he’s been in this world of K’un-Lun for a long time where he’s learned kung fu and buddhist philosophy. 

There’s a contradiction in those elements that’s going to be really fun to play.”


Por otro lado, a David Wedham lo han fichado para ser el malo de la serie: Harold Meachum.


Estas tres son teasers oficiales de la serie que ya se han lanzado.

Todo lo de Netflix está insuperable, pero no se por que, quizás por lo desconocido, creo que esta serie puede dar el campanazo.

¡A ver...!

No hay comentarios: