miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2016

RYAN REYNOLDS HABLA SOBRE LA MARCHA DEL DIRECTOR DE DEADPOOL

I know when I need to exert control, and I know when I need to let go of it.

I’m not gonna go and sit with Tim Miller and say, ‘The visual effects of Deadpool need to be done this way.’


The man is a visual-effects wizard. But there are character and tone things that I know really well. 

And I’ve also been with this thing the longest out of anybody, aside from the guys that wrote the comics.


Eleven years I’ve been trying to get this Sisyphus rock up the hill, and it kept rolling back on top of me. 

So I’m gonna be all the [frick] over it from the moment it starts to the moment it finishes.


Suena extraño que quien ha dirigido algo tan personal como la primera peli de Deadpool ahora aparentemente pretenda salidas con el personaje.

Pero es tranquilizador que Reynolds ejerza de guardian de las esencias.

Si ese ha sido el problema con el director, no debe ser muy difícil buscar sustituto.

No hay comentarios: