martes, 25 de abril de 2017

SYLVESTER STALLONE HABLA DE SU PARTICIPACIÓN EN GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

Tango & Cash reunidos en la misma película, aunque no coinciden en las mismas escenas...

It was interesting because I love [Marvel] films, but I haven’t ventured into the genre, so it was quite an experience. When I walked on the set, [I saw] robots and things, a woman who was seven feet tall, and everything else.

I thought, ‘This is great. This is a great vacation. It’s better than being up a tree in Burma,’ you know what I mean?



Early on in my career I became fascinated with mythology. Joseph Campbell’s 'Hero with a Thousand Faces,' and so on and so forth. When I started doing Rambo, [I came to understand] there’s an evolution that takes place. 

Every generation has to find itself, define its own heroes, define its own mythology.


And [the MCU] is this generation’s – and maybe even the next generation’s – mythology. And when Kevin [Feige] invited me on board I said, ‘This is interesting because I haven’t gone here. I’m kind of Earth-bound. I’m terrestrial. 

This is something that takes place in a whole other sphere where James and the Marvel people have created their own world, their own reality.


So I said, ‘Yeah, let me visit. Let me drop in here and see what’s up, where the future is going.’ 

And it was great. It got me out of the house [away] from my three daughters. And that’s why I gave them my salary back.

No hay comentarios: