lunes, 28 de abril de 2014

A JOE QUESADA TAMPOCO LE HA GUSTADO MAN OF STEEL...

Esto es lo que ha dicho en el podcast de Kevin Smith:

“As a comic book fan, I wanted to love that movie so much. I wanted to love it so much, and I didn’t love it so much. Again, there are little things here and there that you could pick at and things like that, but I just think at the end of the day, Zod was the hero of the movie to me."



"He wanted to save his race, and Superman didn’t let him. Zod, in this particular incarnation, struck me as not necessarily an evil man, but a man of…he had a particular…he had his orders, he had a mission. He was a zealot of sorts, but he was a zealot…again, correct me if I’m wrong… but he didn’t say, ‘I want to rebuild Krypton, and then come back and destroy this little planet.

All I want is to rebuild this planet. And the only reason I’m blowing everything to bits here is because you’ve got what I want, and you’re not giving it to me. So please, give me my people, and I’ll leave. I was in the mood to watch that Superman movie, and afterwards I was just angry."

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Todavía es amigo de Kevin.Smith?