lunes, 25 de mayo de 2015

TOM CAVANAGH: "TODOS LOS ACTORES DEBERÍAN INTERPRETAR A UN SUPERHÉROE"

¡Como si a estas alturas, en donde los actores de mayor prestigio se dan de tortas para que Marvel o DC los fiche en un film, hubiese que recordarlo...!

Cavanagh nos canta las bondades de vestir de apretado spandex:

Well, that's the most fun. That is the reason I signed on to do this show. Putting on a suit, when you're doing a superhero show, and you're putting on a suit in 2015 which has been put together by such incredible craftsmen and craftswomen in the costume department, it's like, this is not the spandex of yore. [Laughs]



 That just is just so much fun. Both Grant and I, I would say, really appreciate the physical aspect of it. He's excellent at it, in my opinion. I love doing it as well. But if you kind of enjoy that kind of thing, that physical part of it, essentially, what you have is sanctioned and paid play. And I find it to be tremendously gratifying and overt fun.

I feel like every actor should have a shot, if you like that kind of thing, at doing a Marvel movie or DC show or one of those superhero things where they get to put on a cape and fly around a bit. I think everyone should experience that pleasure, because it's really -- it's a tremendous ride.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

muy pocos hablan come el, mis respetos....parece muy comprometido con el personaje y con la serie

Sebastian O