viernes, 26 de junio de 2015

ANT-MAN ENTRE AVENGERS EN CIVIL WAR...¡Y EN SU PELÍCULA!

Confirmado por Paul Rudd:

"Essentially, this is a heist film, and if you look at the structure of heist films, there is always a test run and the test run fails."

"In talking about what could be a good test run, we were just playing around with conversations and thought, 'Oh my God, what if he actually fought an Avenger?' 

We started getting really giddy about this idea. It seemed like that would be a fun way to incorporate the universe into this film."




"I started working on Ant-Man a couple of years ago, and I've been so immersed in it. But we've been shooting it in a bubble. 

When I went to the set of Civil War, I was 10 years old. There's Captain America, there's Iron Man. And not only that, but I'm doing scenes with them, calling them by their names. 

That feeling of excitement, the surreal nature of it is the best, it was great. I really felt for the first time part of the Marvel Universe."

No hay comentarios: