viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2015

HUGH JACKMAN SUGIERE A TOM HARDY COMO NUEVO WOLVERINE

That’s a great question. I haven’t given it a lot of thought. I’ve been asked the question a lot and I’m always like “I don’t want to make it too easy on the studio to replace me.” I’ve still got one more to do. I’m sure they’re already talking about it, that some actor out there they’ve already said “shhhh… keep it quiet but we want you next.”

He’s younger than me for sure, I think Tom Hardy would be a great…



Sobre la tercera entrega de Wolverine ha añadido:

"Obviously there's a treatment, so it's not fully done yet, we're not fully there. Patrick does figure in it that's for sure. I think it's a really important relationship but I want to see signs of that quasi-father/son sort of relationship that has not been seen before, and sides of particularly Professor X that have not been seen before. So we have some really, really cool ideas."

No hay comentarios: