lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2015

¡¡¡SIMON KINBERG DECLARA QUE SIGUE TRABAJANDO EN LA SECUELA DE FANTASTIC FOUR!!!

Parece que, envidiando las incendiarias declaraciones de Snyder, Kinberg no quiere quedarse atrás en dejarnos con la boca abierta:

"I’m really focused on the next one."

"I do believe there is a great ’Fantastic Four’ movie that we’ve made with that cast. So I’m gonna figure out what that is. We’re figuring out what that movie would be. I’d like that to happen."

"I was obviously disappointed. I was most disappointed that fans didn’t like it. I care more about them than I do anyone else. But I haven’t done a full deep dive on it. Do I think it was unfairly treated? I don’t know."



Sobre los rumores de desacuerdos con el director y demás problemas de la producción:

"I’ve been on plenty of happy movies that don’t turn out to be very good movies, I’ve been on a lot of unhappy, difficult sets that turn out to be great movies. There was a lot of attention on the process of making that movie. It’s hard, when you’re making a movie, movies are hard to make. It’s just the reality."

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Kingberg es el verdadero problema de Fox. En First Class, la personalidad de Vaughn consiguió modificar su guión original hasta hacerlo suyo, pero en las tres siguientes pelis de supers de la productora ha sido mas que evidente su incapacidad para desarrollar de forma mínimamente interesante planteamientos llenos de posibilidades. No en vano es el guionista de "La decisión final"