jueves, 31 de marzo de 2016

¡¡¡DEAN CAIN SE DURMIÓ VIENDO BATMAN V SUPERMAN !!!

"My son hated it because Superman died. It made me very happy that he took it so personally and that he has such a strong connection to the character (laughs)."



"It was too long, though, and I admit, I dozed off a tiny bit, but maybe that's because I was tired after a lot of traveling."

This incarnation is so dark compared to the lightness of the Superman I've grown to know and love, as seen in the two versions that I grew up with — Christopher Reeve and myself. That's the only difference to me."



"[This movie] inhabits a dark world and Superman is such an alien in that world. Wonder Woman is really easy on the eyes, and I love that they introduced the other guys, the Justice League, because those stories are very cool. I loved how they did that.

But I don't see how you have a Justice League without Superman.



It's odd for me to watch that because of that incredible strength that he possesses.

Whenever I played him, I played Superman as if I had a secret that nobody else knew. That secret is that you could always win. It seemed that Superman didn't have that in this film. That was different for me.

I don't like seeing him get kicked around so hard. But what I did like a lot is that Superman was so heroic in this film and sacrificed himself before anything or anyone else. That is definitely in tune with the Superman that I know and love.

1 comentario:

Brin Londo dijo...


JODER que suerte la suya!!
Sin ninguna duda su pesadilla la vivia si se quedaba despierto!!!

Pero se tendria que haber solidarizado con Henry,ya que para mi son los dos peores Supermanes.

SERA POR LA FALTA DE RIZO DE AMBOS???